Is there an exercise for sex, or exercises that can improve the quality of sex? Pulsing movements during physical exertion in the bedroom, and are there certain things I can do to improve these specific movements along with endurance?
Yes, there are actually some specific exercises that can help improve your stroke, your core strength plays a big part in certain timed, rhythmic, pulsing movements. Low isometric pulsing sumo squats for women and weighted hip thrusters for men are a few ones to start with. If you want to exercise for sex, here are 6 good movements to start with. For women: pulsing squat, inner thigh plank, good mornings, For Men: Pevis push, front squat, knee tuck planks.
The strength to carry on
Upper body strength along with the lower body is important for males, pulsing squats where you do not go that low with proper glute activation are good exercises for males to improve their stroke. A big, strong back with a flat butt looks weird on a guy. That being said, the pelvis push also known as the hip thruster is a critical exercise for adding a look of performance ability and increasing the strength of bedroom gymnastics, as you can imagine.
Carrying an object that’s about 20 to 40 kilos while walking around or even while doing mild lunging walks is also a great exercise that won’t look too weird. Foot sliding planks are another great choice for core strengthening, especially with your arms slightly bent, you don’t want to be laying on someone like a dead fish while doing a 30-minute horizontal hug.
Lean legs with a fatty
Improving muscular contraction without changing the form of the body. Generally, when you do low squats the quads can get larger, especially since the primary muscle used in squats is the quadricep/thigh, not the booty, so when doing low squats I recommend activating the glutes first and lengthening the inner thigh. Exercises that lengthen the inner thigh will help get or maintain that inner thigh gap, so that when you put your feet together there’s a space or gap between your legs, and your legs aren’t rubbing together.
One of the easiest ways to do this is to get into a side plank and move your inner leg, the leg that’s closest to the ground, as far back as possible while keeping your back straight, this way the inner thigh of your top leg (remember you’re in a side plank) is doing most of the work, and the outer thigh of your bottom leg is doing the least work. Bring your hips down as low and then as high as you can and do like 100 sets of 1000 reps on each side, hahaha just kidding, do like 5 sets of 12 on each side.
I also strongly recommend that women looking to get leaner slimmer legs, do more good mornings and very few legs curls, since legs curls on a leg curl machine will usually give the legs a larger rounder appearance, as opposed to a longer, leaner appearance. There is so much to working the glutes properly, and the other muscles above and below the glutes, check out some of our videos to get more ideas.
Ok your turn, get on top
Sure, hold on, one moment, gimme a sec, uhm is this ok?
It’s such a drag when a partner struggles to change position, increase your endurance for a more seamless transition, and decrease your target heart so you won’t be so out of breath, this way it’ll be much easier for you to actually catch your breath and you’ll most likely also sweat less, getting everything wet, but the bed.
- Stay hydrated throughout the day to improve cardio output, and it also helps to have a better breath smell.
- Take it easy on foods that cause blotting.
- Meal prep your foods in advance that way you don’t need to rely on foods you’ve never had prepared by people you don’t know.
- When working out you could also do two short workouts in a day instead of one long one. Two 20 to 40-minute workouts with high intensity instead of one long workout with many breaks in between.
- Don’t forget as males to work on the forearms and neck, as these muscles are also pleasing to the eye, and a thick neck and forearms are nice to hold on to.
- Also, remember your single-arm shoulder press, just in case you have to hold something with one arm.
- Flexibility for males and females is another factor to improve your bedroom rating, especially your back and hamstrings, and inner thighs.
- Low impact exercises that vary between 20 to 40 minutes cause the least amount of wear and tear on the body while improving your health and uhm rating.
- Wait, one more thing, stay hydrated.
Bedroom gymnastics are a combination of cardio, strength, flexibility, endurance, and sometimes balance, 5 sets of 100 revolutions on the stationary bike followed by 20 single-arm kettlebells each arm will really improve your condition in many ways, and help you get closer to a high grade, but remember these are just exercises, you can’t go swinging people around to test your core strength. There are usually many things going through a person’s mind during those intimate moments, one sure way to ease the stress is by knowing that you can at least handle things physically, the rest is up to you. What? you want me to write a blog about that too, hey I’m a fitness consultant, not a psycologist.